- Limited Warranty
This warranty guidelines shall apply only to AKARI and NXLED branded products.
This also warrants that each Product will be free from factory defects.
Warranty shall be valid for the period mentioned in the applicable warranty policy for each product category. Should any Product fail to perform in accordance to its functions, AKARI Lighting and Technology Corp. (“Corporation”) will perform repair and/or will provide replacement subject to the applicable warranty policy and the warranty terms and conditions as follows:
- Warranty Terms and Conditions
- If any Product covered by this warranty is returned in accordance with warranty claim procedure (Item 3), it should be within the applied warranty period set in this policy and subject to product evaluation.
- If the said item failed to function as per its specifications, Corporation at its option, repair or replace the Product or part thereof.
- If replacement has been offered, a one-time replacement will be followed. Warranty will only be valid from purchase date and not from replacement date.
- If Corporation chooses to replace the Product but is not available, whether there are no available stocks and/or selling thereof has been discontinued, Corporation may offer another Product comparable to the returned item.
- No sales agent is authorized to modify, alter, or extend terms and conditions of warranty on behalf of the Corporation.
- This warranty only applies if Product has been properly installed, used, and/or operated based on its specifications and guidelines.
- This warranty does not cover any misuse and/or any violation of any applicable standards, code, and instructions to use.
- Any alternations and repair done by another party other than Corporation’s technicians shall void the warranty.
- All Products with functionality complaints are subject for assessment of Corporation’s authorized representative.
- Warranty shall only apply when Product is proven defective.
- No warranty shall be claimed without proof of purchase from the Purchaser.
- Corporation shall not be held liable for any defects due to electrical supply failures, misuse, and violations to any standards, code, and instructions use.
- Warranty is limited only on Products specified in these guidelines. No other terms and conditions shall be applied or added without prior written approval of the Corporation.
- Replacement of Product purchased due to change of mind is not allowed. Only defective Product purchased can be returned, exchanged, or repaired.
- Warranty Claims Procedure
- All returned Products are subject for Corporation’s assessment upon checking on the actual item.
- The Purchaser shall return the item to the store where it was purchased specifying the following details:
- Details of returned product
- Date of purchase
- Details of defects
- Details on how Product was installed, used, and/or operated
- Proof of purchase (official receipt, sales invoice, warranty card etc.)
- Corporation shall provide its evaluation on the returned Product depending on the place of return as specified below:
- 7 days from the date of return for the Products returned at main service center located at #97 T. Arguelles St., corner Bayani St., Brgy. Doña Imelda, Quezon City.
- 14 days from the date of return for the Products returned at Wilson Showroom located at Unit 225-G/F Mezzanine, Wilson Corporate Center 225 Wilson St., Greenhills, San Juan City
- 14 days from the date of return for the Products returned at Ortigas Showroom located at Unit No. 12A No. 1 Doña Julia Vargas Avenue near corner Meralco Avenue, Ugong, Pasig City.
- 14 days from the date of return for the Products returned at stores from different provinces.
- 30 days from the date or return for the Products returned at stores from different provinces.
- Corporation may claim charges for the returned Product found to be in good condition.
Warranty periods per product category
This covers the warranty policy of AKARI LIGHITNG AND TECHNOLOGY CORP. from which you (“Purchaser”) bought the products. This policy is applicable only to AKARI and NXLED branded items.
This warranty policy is subject to the provisions below and the terms and conditions (“Warranty Terms and Conditions”).
Purchaser is entitled to warranty period as presented in the table below:
LED Tri-color Bulbs
LED/COB Ceiling Lamps
LED/COB Tri-color Ceiling Lamps
LED/COB Down lights
LED/COB Track lights
LED Panel Lights
Flame Lamps and Bulbs
LED T8 tubes
LED T5 tubes
Emergency Lights and Exit Lights
|Music Lamps and Music Bulbs||6 months|
|All lighting fixtures including Chandeliers and Desk Lamps||7 days (fixtures only) 1 year (fixtures with LED)|
|Outdoor Lighting such as garden lamps, flood light, street lights etc.||7 days (fixtures only) 3 months (fixtures with LED)|
|Rechargeable Search Lights
Rechargeable Mist Fans and Air Coolers
Rechargeable Desk Lamps
|Solar powered lights
Automatic Voltage Regulator
|Plates and Cover
Strip light Drivers
Strip light Controller
Strip light connectors
Tape light connectors
|Sealed Lead Acid Battery||6 months|
|Remote Control||30 days|
Music Flame Lamp
|Pinlight Fixtures||7 days (fixtures only) 1 year (with integrated LED)|
|Low Bay / High Bay||7 days (fixtures only) 1 year (with integrated LED)|
- Warranty period shall start from the date of purchase.
- Product has to be applied and installed in accordance to AKARI and NXLED specifications and guidelines.
- Purchaser has to provide complaint information.